Traditional Peg Game
How to play Bulls and Cows
- On clicking "New Game" the computer will generate a hidden random pattern of four coloured pegs that you have to deduce.
- Click on the colour buttons to place four coloured pegs in the column "Input".
- Each peg of the right colour correctly placed is indicated by a black bull and each peg of the right colour but wrongly placed is indicated by a white cow in the "Clues" column.
- Use the information in the clues to deduce the pattern of pegs.
- If it takes more than ten attempts to deduce the correct pattern then the answer will be displayed.